Who We Are
Abraic is a fast-growing IT Management Consulting firm focused on business outcomes. We provide reinforcement for ambitious IT leaders and boast an unbeatable track record of success driven by our flexible, dynamic, and energizing work culture. Abraic works with the human side of IT, enabling leaders to achieve their goals and empowering teams to produce results. Our passion for exceptional customer service has resulted in over 90% of clients asking us to come back for additional projects.
“I see the way our Associate Consultants get to work with clients and have an impact as a perfect training program in a way. You can come in and learn so much and advance your career in ways you never thought were possible as a young, entry-level position.” Read More
– Chris Kondracki
“It’s great being able to deliver at the clients because they’re always appreciative of your efforts, and you really feel like you’re making a difference and helping people that need the help. It’s really rewarding to come into work and be excited every day about what you can get done.” Read More
– Dylan Shen
“I get to have a say in what we do. By the end of this, I will have grown so much. Right now I’m in the steep part of the learning curve.” Read More
– Emily Agoglia
Abraic is seeking smart, polished up-and-comers to join our team as Associate Consultants. We work with clients in a variety of industries: from fashion and entertainment, to industrial manufacturing, to technology startups, to insurance. Our Associate Consultants have an incredible opportunity to develop their business and leadership skills while working directly with customers and senior-level experts. We strive to give our Associate Consultants client facetime as soon as possible – partnered with a more experienced teammate, most Associate Consultants are ready and successful within six months.
Associate Consultants also have the opportunity to participate in every aspect of Abraic’s internal operations, including marketing, business development, talent acquisition and development, research and content creation, and more depending on your interests and talents.
Work You’ll Do
- Perform the full spectrum of consulting activities from solution and strategy design, to on-site project coordination and facilitation, to change and risk management, quality assurance, and empowerment of client teams.
- Help develop creative solutions to complex problems through research and by leveraging your skills and knowledge to exceed client expectations.
- Develop solid hands-on skills in a variety of software applications and technologies, and more importantly, how they’re used in the business world, and how to improve the outcomes they provide.
- Participate in every aspect of our organization, such as operations, marketing, business development, project management, talent development, and research.
- Travel to customer sites to work side-by-side with our clients (mostly domestic)
What We Need From You
- BA/BS in Business, Finance, Accounting, Strategy, Computer Science, or a concentration in Management Information Systems.
- Interest in and eagerness to learn new technologies and products, and the best ways to leverage them in business.
- Sound work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and exceptional client service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills – an analytical, innovative, and creative mindset.
- Ability to be self-directed and be an independent contributor to the team.
- Preferred minimum 3.25 Undergraduate GPA
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US without visa sponsorship.
Abraic offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include performance bonuses, health, dental, IRA, paid vacations, sick time, and a flexible work schedule.
How to Apply
Students from Babson, Bentley, BU, and UMass, please apply through your school’s job boards. All others please send an email with an introduction and resume to email@example.com to apply.
We look forward to meeting you!