Do you want an opportunity to make a real and tangible difference as a result of your efforts?
Do you want to be part of a tight-knit team where your ideas are welcomed?
Do you want to develop your technical, financial, and business skills, while delivering exceptional value to client organizations?
Still here? Read on…
Abraic is seeking a smart, polished up-and-comer to take on assignments covering the full spectrum of consulting activities: business development, solution design, on-site project coordination and facilitation. We work with clients in a variety of industries: from fashion and entertainment, to industrial manufacturing, to technology startups. Our Associate Consultants have an incredible opportunity to develop their business and technical skills while working directly with customers and senior-level experts.
Associate Consultants also have the opportunity to participate in every aspect of Abraic’s operations, including marketing, sales, research, client communications, and more depending on your interests and talents.
- Learn and apply the foundational skills of consulting
- Develop project documentation
- Help devise creative solutions to complex problems through research and by leveraging your skills and knowledge
- Take a proactive approach to solving problems and seek advice and guidance from senior staff
- Develop solid hands-on skills in a variety of software applications and technologies
- Participate in every aspect of our organization’s operations, including marketing, sales, project management, research, and more
- Handle engagement-related tasks, such as gathering knowledge regarding clients’ issues, on-site project coordination, and liaising between client-side business users and our experts
- Travel to customer sites (domestic and international)
- BA/BS in Business, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, or a concentration in MIS
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong time-management skills; ability to prioritize competing demands
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and products
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Minimum 3.25 GPA
The following attributes are not required, but preferred:
- Exposure to relational databases or related coursework
- Programming experience with a scripting language (Visual Basic, SQL)
- Understanding of business applications
- Understanding of corporate financials and operations
- Based in the Boston area
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US without visa sponsorship.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include performance bonuses, health, dental, 401(k), paid vacations, sick time, and a flexible work schedule.
Email an introduction and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!