Rapidly growing IT Management Consulting firm seeks Marketing Manager
Abraic is a fast-growing IT Management Consulting firm providing reinforcement for determined IT leaders. We boast an unbeatable track record of success driven by our flexible, dynamic, and energizing work culture. Abraic works with the human side of IT, enabling leaders to achieve their goals and empowering teams to produce results. Our passion for exceptional customer service has resulted in over 90% of clients asking us to come back for additional projects.
Position: Marketing Manager
Abraic is seeking a Marketing Manager with 2-5 years of experience. We need a digital do-it-all who understands B2B marketing and is comfortable managing programs and deliverables across the company website, email, social media, blog posts, SEO, and beyond. The Marketing Manager will work with external partners and our team of Consultants, and needs to be able to move across projects, quickly organize information and deliver on deadlines.
Here’s a sampling of who you are:
- You’re a natural problem solver, highly resourceful, and never stop looking for improvements
- You are a motivated, passionate self-starter who knows how to get it done with little oversight
- You have a sense of urgency and proactivity; you are comfortable leading initiatives and coordinating coworkers
- You have exceptional attention to detail and can be a brand steward of the highest quality
- You know how to lead without authority, and know how to motivate others to achieve success as a team
- You have the ability to travel regularly to headquarters in Lincoln, MA
- You work quickly, you work well with others, and you know how to have fun while doing it!
Here’s what you know:
- You can create and execute content for social media including Twitter and LinkedIn
- You’re a strong writer and a stronger editor
- You can use your imagination and creativity to create excellent visual designs
- You have experience with CRM software and managing a database
- You’ve run successful lead generation and eNewsletter campaigns
- You know how to research, coordinate, and plan events through third party organizations as well as our own
- You know how to create metric reports and pull data from Google Analytics
- You can edit and make changes to our website via WordPress
- You’re familiar with platforms such as MailChimp, Canva, Yoast, and Hubspot
- You’re an ace with PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook, and are comfortable with the Adobe Creative Suite
Abraic offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include performance bonuses, variable compensation, health, dental, retirement plan, paid vacation, sick time, and a flexible work schedule.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
Send an email with ‘Marketing Manager’ in the subject line with an introduction and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!