We are obsessed with making a positive measurable impact for our customers. At the same time, we are very open minded and inventive in regards to how that impact is actually generated.
Staying methodology- and technology-agnostic helps us come up with a unique approach for every engagement that is focused squarely on the customer’s objectives.
Employees are a key asset for any organization. In a professional services organization, they are the only asset. Abraic team growth is centered around quality over quantity. We offer employees many traditional and innovative options geared towards meeting their personal and professional goals.
Abraic is a next-generation management consulting firm where a positive impact is valued much higher than doctrine or profits.
Abraic is seeking a talented and ambitious individual to join our team as a project manager. The project manager will play a leadership role in all aspects of the consulting practice delivery to our clients. Abraic will measure the project manager’s performance primarily based on customer focused metrics, including satisfaction, recurring demand for services, and impact.
In addition to customer facing activities, the person in this position will be expected to manage strategic and talent development efforts geared towards growth of the practice.
Travel to customer sites will be required (domestic and international). It will be offset by periods of work-from-anywhere. Flexibility of schedule and lack of supervision are not for everyone. Abraic is seeking a self-motivated, results-oriented individual who will stay focused while operating autonomously.
- Manage customer engagements in a way that meets and exceeds customer expectations
- Relentlessly look for win-win scenarios where customers benefit from ingenuity, flexibility, and dedication
- Actively participate in Abraic strategic planning and execution
- Manage and mentor direct reports, providing support to ensure growth and progress with career goals
- Advocate for continuous improvement of Abraic service quality by implementing best practices and experimenting with innovative delivery models
The success of an individual taking on the project manager’s position will depend highly on their ability to work with the team. We will make a selection based fit over experience. Having said that, we are looking for the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of professional experience
- ERP and/or other IT systems implementation experience
- Agile and/or management consulting experience
- PMP Certification
- Bachelor’s degree
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US without visa sponsorship.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include performance bonuses, health, dental, 401(k), paid vacations, sick time, and a flexible work schedule.
Email an introduction and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!